Monday, June 23, 2008

UPDATE!!!

Soooo I went to the Dr. today and...............................

He is going to induce me on Sunday night at 8 pm if she isn't here by then!!!!
I'm going to be a Mom in exactly a week! This is so exciting!!! But I am also so nervous! I can't believe it has been 9 whole months!!! I never thought I would be a week away from having my baby. I am so blessed to be able to experience something as great as this! I am so lucky to have such wonderful people around me! So much wonderful family and friends!!

Anyway, I want to go and do tons of things this week! I really want to get our room rearranged and out laundry caught up.
I also really want to go out for a nice dinner, go to a movie, and get a pedicure!!! If the pedicure thing doesn't happen I think I will be able to get that done by myself!!! I would love to go bowling and to another Owlz baseball game before Sunday as well!

Well I thought I would just give the update!!! So everyone plan on not working Monday and Tuesday! The babe will be here Monday!!! :)

Loves,

Britny

1 comment:

Meg said...

I found your blog! I love it. Good luck on Sunday! Please let me know if you need anything. You are amazing and will be a great mom!