Sunday, March 29, 2009

Wedding Part 2

FINALLY!!!
I HAVE FOUND MY DRESS!!!
Took long enough to find it and it fits perfect! I am so happy I don't have to worry about it now! Now I need to find a place to get married... The next stressful thing! Agh! I'm thinking ceremony one place reception in another... but that might be too much work changing locations, setting up chairs, taking down chairs, etc! Soooo possibilties, Neilsens Grove, georgious, can do whatever we want, but its a park with houses surrounding it, not too cute for pictures, and unvited people could come to the park.. yuck. or we do COnrad Homestead- love it but that limits the things I would want to make becausse they provide THEIRS. so ya. I dunno. I GOTTA figure this out asap. But the only people that understand that is my maid of honor, Brandi and my grandma. I'm getting frustrated because my intermediate family thinks we can plan it later on but by the time they wanna plan it we will NOT have a PLACE to have it. Summer weddings are popular so I need to act fast! Anyway, luckly almost all of my bridesmaids said they will but their dresses, bless their hearts! Jeffers best man will rent his tux bless his heart as well! I'm sooo hoping I can have dancing at my wedding, I want it to be a fun filled night! Not boring for me and Jeffers, I want it to be a night to remember! FOREVER!!!

I hope I can pull this off on a VERY tight budget!

No comments: