Thursday, December 1, 2011

Emberlyn, 3 yrs, 5 months old



My little Ember,
Well you aren't very little anymore, You are growing so big its crazy!
This last month in preschool you learned about The Mayflower, the Pilgrims, and the Indians. It was so cute, you brought home lots of cute crafts, a little paper TeePee, and a little indian rain maker, I think that is what it is at least. lol! The day before Thanksgiving you guys had a Thanksgiving feast there, I didn't get to come see it but you came home with a cute little paper pilgrim hat and you said that you ate pumpkin pie and corn and turkey. You come home everyday with lots of papers you have colored and drawn on at daycare/ preschool. You are a very good drawer! You have been able to draw a person for a long time. Recently you have been drawing ears on the sides of the heads, it is really cute. You are so artistic! You also like to make paper airplanes, you have your dad make them a lot and from the looks of it you have people at daycare make them for you too.
Ember you talk to me like an adult! You have funny/ cute facial expressions, it is adorable!
In preschool they want us to read to you every night, they send home a reading chart, I am so glad they do because you love being read to! You like to play games on my cell phone its cute. You like the princess puzzle game. You like me to help you with it.
Lately you have been sooooo full of energy! I love having you for my daughter, and I have no idea how I was so lucky to have you!
Love you baby girl!

No comments: