1. Know How To Change A Flat Tire. If you don't know how, LEARN.
2. Make Sure You Have Your Jack IN Your Trunk To Change The FLAT Tire. Without this your just SOL.
3. Know How To Pay A Bill. Try to have 1 bill in your name so you know how to do this. There will be a time this knowledge will pay off.
4. Have common sense. SERIOUSLY.
5. Teach Your Kids Common Sense And Teach Them The Things You Need To Know In Life. That way when the time comes they are prepared and do not have to call you to figure out what the difference between a deposit and process fee is.
POST EDIT: AFTER LOOKING AT OTHER BLOGS AND THINKING ABOUT IT I HAVE A SIXTH AND SEVENTH THING EVERY WOMAN SHOULD KNOW:
Know how to change the oil in your car. This comes with an exception though, if you have one of those newer expensive cars and makes it impossible and the professionals have to it I understand.
Know how to at least kind of know how to drive a stick shift car. I REALLY REALLY REALLY suck at driving a stick shift but can manage if the ocassion calls for it. I am SOOOO thankful my dad attempted to teach me at 14 or 15 years old in his old Datson truck!
So end of story, if you don't know how to. LEARN.