Wednesday, May 12, 2010

These are my brother in laws sleeping on my couches.
I love having family come stay with us!!! I love having people in my home.
But I feel sooo bad for them when I have to wake up, shower, make my coffee, get ready, do all of my girly things and the poor guys have to try to sleep with that!! :(
No bueno.
BUT.
I am SO EXCITED to say that we FINALLY got the offer accepted on a home in Springville!!!!
It is a twin home and has 4 bedrooms, yes 4 bedrooms!!!
AND a bonus room! Perfect for a playroom! :)
So now my poor brother in laws won't have to listen to me get ready and wake them while I try to make coffee in the kitchen right next to where they are sleeping.
So in a couple months they will be able to sleep in their own rooms, in their own beds.
I can't wait! :)

No comments: